ssa.assam.gov.in Assam TET Application Form 2021: State government of Assam has released the notification regarding the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) 2021. The registration & application form for Assam TET LP UP is now available on the official portal. Candidates who are willing to apply for Assam TET 2021 can register online through the official website: www.ssa.assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org. To know more latest information about the candidates are suggested to read below.
Released Here >>>
Assam TET 2021 Online Apply
Assam government examination authority is planning to conduct the TET exam. Qualified candidates will be eligible for the post of Lower Primary (LP) or Upper Primary (UP) Teacher posts. After the complication of the registration process for Assam TET 2021, candidates will be called for the TET exam as soon as possible. The examination authority will issue the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter before the exam date. In addition, the examination council has released the exam date for the Assam TET exam 2021. Candidates are advised to stay connected with us through our official website www.iittm.org for the latest updates.
|Exam Authority||The Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA), Assam|
|Name of the Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Online Application Commencement Date||15th September 2021|
|Last Date of Registration Online||25th September 2021|
|Exam Date||24th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th October 2021|
ssa.assam.gov.in TET 2021 LP UP Notification
The Axom Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA) has released the application form for the Assam TET exam 2021. Candidates can apply through the sebaonline.org website for the exam. The department has activated the direct link to apply online for the TET exam on the official portal. We have provided the direct link to apply for the Assam TET exam on the page below. As and when available we will give you the latest updates regarding the exam date and admit card status. The candidate who will qualify for the TET exam will be eligible to teach in the schools affiliated with the Assam education board. Visit the official website regularly to get information regarding the syllabus, eligibility criteria, application form.
Assam TET 2021 Application Form @ sebaonline.org
State-level exam TET is conducted by the SSA Assam. The eligible candidates from the state of Assam are invited through the online application form for Paper 1 for Lower Primary (LP), and Paper 2 for Upper Primary (UP) to become eligible to teach classes 1-5, and classes 6-8 respectively. While applying for the Assam TET candidates must check the photo, signature, and other important documents before uploading. To apply for the application, candidates need to visit the official website ssa.assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org. Then, by filling in the required details, uploading documents, and submission of fee payments, candidates will be registered successfully. Candidates who are not familiar with the online process can check the How to Apply section below.
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Primary and Upper Primary:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- Must have the academic and professional qualification as per NCTE norm
Lower Primary (I-V Class):
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 2-year diploma in Elementry Education OR
- Graduation and Two-year diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks and 2-year diploma in education (Special Education)
- Graduate from a recognized institution.
- Minimum marks 45%
Upper Primary (VI-VII Class):
- Graduation and Two-year Diploma OR
- 50% marks in Graduation or PG and B.Ed OR
- 50% marks in +2 and 4 year Elementry Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Graduation with 50% marks and One Year B.Ed. OR
- +2 with 50% marks 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
How to Apply Online for Assam TET 2021?
- Visit the official website: www.sebaonline.org or ssa.assam.gov.in
- Go to the Quick link section on the home page.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” section.
- Enter the application number and password.
- Follow the instructions step by step.
- At last upload the documents and pay fee.
- Then download the PDF or Take the printout for future use.
From where to apply for the Assam TET exam 2021?
Candidates can apply successfully with the help of the official website: ssa.assam.gov.in or sebaonline.org.
What is the Last Date of Registration for the Assam TET 2021 Exam?
Assam Examination Authority will accept applications till 25th August 2021.
What is the admit card release date for Assam TET 2021?
The admit card will be issued soon before the exam date.