Jharkhand GDS Result 2021 PDF (Out) @www.appost.in: Jharkhand Postal Circle has released the result & merit list of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2020 on 28th May 2021, Today. Candidates who had applied for GDS 2020-21 posts can now check Jharkhand Post Office Result 2021 only from the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline/ Or Visit Sarkari Result to get the PDF link. After the release, Jharkhand GDS Merit List 2021 is available to check along with the cut-off marks. A direct link has been provided below to download the result/merit list PDF. Check the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 Link & other details in Hindi below.
How to Download Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2021?
Candidates who have applied for these DOP jobs can visit the official website and check their result. The Indian Postal Merit List of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy for All State Post Offices and Circles will be available here soon after published by the DoP officials. Here those who don’t know how to download merit list from the official website can just follow the steps given below. Every applicant must note that the official site of DoP will be best viewed in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9.0 and above at 1024 x 768 resolution. The Steps to Check/ Download Merit List PDF file are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of India Post or www.appost.in/gdsonline URL link provided below.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the News section available on a home page.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named as “India Post Office Result of GDS Recruitment 2021”.
- 4th Step – As soon as you click the result link, a new page will display on your screen.
- 5th Step – Open your Postal Circle link to download the selection cum merit list PDF.
- 6th Step – In a login page, insert your Reference Number or Registration Number provided after completion of the successful registration process.
- 7th Step – Just press the Submit button to generate the selection list.
- 8th Step – Finally, a PDF file of Merit List division wise will appear on your screen.
- 9th Step – Find out your Name along with Percentage, Registration Number, Post Name, Category, Division and other details from the Postal Circle Merit List PDF file.
- 10th Step – Also, download the result PDF page to your working device for further usage during the document verification process.
- 11th Step – If possible, then also take a print of the selection list for just a further reference purpose.
- 12th Step – Here we advise every candidate to keep the PDF of Merit List in a secure place after downloading it from the table placed above.
Information Mentioned on the GDS Result Card
The GDS result is declared as the merit list which includes the name of the selected candidates and the marks secured by them. Check the complete details which are printed on the result sheet given as under-
- Notification No.
- Recruitment Cycle
- Date of release of result
- Division of the concerned postal circle
- Head Office (HO) Name
- SO- Sub-Office name
- Branch Office (BO) name
- Category of the candidate
- Number of the post
- Registration no.
- Name of the selected candidates
- Registration no. of the candidate
- Name of the post
- No. of the candidates
- Marks percentage of selected candidates
Document Verification and Final Result
- SSC / Class X Marks Memo
- SSC/ Class X pass certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if date of birth is not printed on the SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste/ Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photographs of the candidates
- Other documents as specified to the candidates
GDS Recruitment 2021 – Salary/ TRCA
Finally, appointed candidates are provided-
- Minimum TRCA for Four Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for Five hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-